Thursday, June 18, 2009

We are OUT!

Well we have checked out of the house and living at the Pacific Island Club downtown. We no longer have a phone and life is crazy. I check out of the base tomorrow morning and then I can truly say that we are on vacation!! We can't wait to see all of the people that we have on our schedule. We are all excited about the big changes ahead. To all of our Guam friends, please keep in touch. Look out for Jean and I joining the facebook revolution. We have finally agreed that it is time and that resistance is futile!
Take care and look out U.S. here come the O's.

4 comments:

park it said...

Safe journey to you and the family ! See you on the mainland!
Carol & Kimberly

Chad and Kristy said...

Wishing you safe travels for you and your family:)

I didn't get facebook at first but...

You will quickly find yourself addicted to it!

Anonymous said...

Guam looks wonderful and I am sure you will miss it. You will love(maybe) Facebook. I joined in February and it has been fun. Jean~~many of our classmates from MC are on it. I haven't talked to some people since graduation and they quickly became my friends on Facebook. See you in Ohio Janice

Anderson Crew said...

safe journey to you all!

Lilymei joined our family...

Lilymei was born...

Drew is...

Nate is...

Jean and Scott have been married....