- blowing kisses (hand up to the mouth, not yet "throwing" them)
- turning off the light switches
- puckers and gives kisses when we ask
- feeding herself using a spoon or fork
- drinking from a cup (without a lid!)
- "real" crawling~ not just combat crawling
- took 3 steps with her walker toy
- puts her mouth in the pool and blows bubbles
- stands up in her crib
- makes "shh" sound with her finger to her lips
- gives high-five
- can use sign language for "more"
- can say "Mama", "Dada", "bubbles", and "Lily" AND
- climbs onto the couch.
The boys and I started our home school year last Tuesday. So far, so good. Lilymei is getting herself all over the living room and dining room trying to see what the boys are doing. Even though they are getting work done they still want to stop what they are doing and play with Lilymei. Who can blame them? I know I'm not getting alot of my "chores" done either until she is asleep. She's just too much fun. She brings lots and lots of laughter to our home.
Medical note: We are waiting for Lilymei's MRI appt to be scheduled. We should be in Hawaii within the month. The CT scan results are just what we heard initially, definite hydrocephalus and chronic subdural bleeding. We are hoping the MRI will tell us definitively what we will need to do next for her care and well-being. Please keep her in your prayers.