- She will no longer lay nicely when I am changing her diaper. She squirms like crazy!
- She will attempt to stand on her head like her loving brother Drew taught her to!
- She will show her "frown" or "smile" face on demand! Too cute if I do say so myself.
- She will "Patty Cake" all the hand motions over and over and she is learning "Itsy Bitsy Spider" now too.
and last of all but most exciting......
- Lily can stand alone and she took 5 steps all by herself!!! She is so proud of herself as are we. It won't be long now before she is running~I know....look out.
Tomorrow we are having a family photo taken. Poor Lily is suffering from her first cold (with us) and Drew has some sort of impetigo on his chin. I wonder if we can have all of our faults airbrushed out of the picture. Maybe I should reschedule but I just wanted to have it done on base and not have to drive "all the way down town" to have it done. We'll wing it and see what happens.
Oh, I forgot to mention that I took Lilymei to the pediatrician the day after we arrived home from Hawaii to have her spots looked at. Even though the spots were healing up nicely I just wanted another set of eyes to take a peek at them. Lilymei's doctor feels that she did indeed have a mild case of the chicken pox. At least she had them before Halloween. I would hate to think of how many more children would have been exposed had those spots come out 3 weeks later!