Saturday, May 10, 2008

Scott Survived the Ohio Cold & Vegas Charm!




To all of the people I got a chance to see on my trip back to the States, thank you! I had a great time, especially playing with the kids. I can't believe how big everyone is getting. The weather could have been a little more conducive to not causing me to freeze, no 65 degrees is NOT warm! We hope to be able to visit again soon and miss you all.
I also had (yes had) to stop in Vegas on the way home to see some of my friends "Jim" and Alan. We had a great time, but I am not sure I could have survived another night on the town. The Hot Hot Slots paid off well for one of us, let's just say it wasn't me. Thanks for all of the great times to everyone involved in the trip back.

No comments:

Lilymei joined our family...

Lilymei was born...

Drew is...

Nate is...

Jean and Scott have been married....