Tuesday, August 18, 2009

What I Did This Summer by Lilymei

What a summer it's been. My mommy and daddy took me away from all that I remember. Mommy and I saw this double rainbow on our balcony at the PIC before we left Guam. I LOVE the beach!
Mommy and Daddy said we would be traveling far and wide. Boy, they weren't kidding!
I had to eat strange new foods in places Mommy and Daddy used to visit long, long ago.
I met cousins young.....
and old. Otay, not that old!
I did meet a pirate. He is nice and shared his toys with me.
That pirate suggested I get a tattoo. I got a ladybug. It hurt (not) but now I'm a pro. Right now I have a tattoo of flowers on my arm that I got at Macy's this weekend.
I tried to hold (and take home) some of my cousins' birthday presents. Mommy and Daddy wouldn't let me.
What kind of place is this that Daddy took me to? I had to wear a coat, in July! The air show in Dayton was really neat. When the fighter jets flew by I learned how to cover my ears.
I now know that I love to water flowers! Mommy, can you get me a watering can and some flowers, pease!
I didn't bore you with pictures of me getting in and out of my carseat but I did that ALOT! I don't like riding in the car but it helps when Drew or Nate put a movie in for me and I can wear my headphones and ride in style.

One of my favorite parts of summer was eating ice cream! I love it! In this picture I'm eating Graeter's ice cream in Columbus,OH.
Check back later Mommy says. She promised to take pictures of my new big girl bed and my princess sheets. I think she wants to take pictures of our new house too, once I help her put everything away. Maybe Daddy will put pictures on here of my first trip to the Atlantic Ocean when we visited Mike E. in Delaware last weekend.

Hope you all are having a nice summer like me!

5 comments:

Melinda said...

I love your pictures, Lilymei! Your getting to be such a big girl!

Dana said...

What a cute post...Love the way Lilymei wrote that!!. I'm sitting here wiping my eyes as my three kids just got on the bus for the first day of school!!! Ellie Shamei and Rorey both started Kindergarten. What do I do now? the house is quiet!!!

Anonymous said...

Awww, that is just wonderful. We thoroughly enjoyed reading about Lilymei's big summer! Can't believe how much she has already grown.
Marcy, Ryan, Estella

Anonymous said...

Too Cute! I miss you watering my flowers... they need some H20! I miss eating ice cream with you and your brothers also!
Auntie Amy

Anonymous said...

Jean, my cousin lives in Clifton on Rose Hall Drive, you might be neighbors. I love reading your blogs.
Marty Schmidt (William's mother)

Lilymei joined our family...

Lilymei was born...

Drew is...

Nate is...

Jean and Scott have been married....