Sunday, July 13, 2008

10 Days!

Today is Sunday, July 13th and we have...


that's right, 10 days until we leave for China!

I still haven't started packing suitcases yet but I do have the suitcases sitting out on the floor. I did pull out 4 shirts for myself that are good candidates to be put into the said suitcases sometime this week. I told the boys that they had to set aside a few shirts and shorts for me to look at and see if they qualify as travel worthy. I want to make sure that I hide their clothes so they don't wear them this week and then I'm frantically trying to do laundry at the last minute.

I need to do some laundry for Lilymei too. I haven't decided what to pack for her since I just don't know what she will fit into. I plan to bring an assortment of clothes and shop for extras in case nothing fits. This is one outfit that I plan to bring. These are the first articles of clothing that Scott purchased for Lilymei.


Osh Kosh for Lilymei!

No comments:

Lilymei joined our family...

Lilymei was born...

Drew is...

Nate is...

Jean and Scott have been married....