Tuesday, July 22, 2008

We are out of here!



Holy cow, I can't believe it. T-4 hours and we are going to be "leaving on a jet plane". We will be back on Guam on the 7th of August with our newly expanded family. I have, of course, read all of Jean's blog entries over the last few weeks and I am not as calm. I feel pretty nervous at this point and really want to get going. I am happy we have a, relatively, short journey to China compared with the rest of our travel group.

Drew is pretty nervous and Nate is, of course, calm and surfing the TV channels for the last time in a few weeks. Jean is running around making sure the house is in perfect order before we leave. We can't wait to meet Lilymei this Sunday and I am sure it will be a life changing day for all of us.
Thank you again to all of our family and friends that have prayed and given support over the last year and a half of paper chasing. God bless you all and we hope you enjoy following our journey! Please leave us comments as we will not be in contact with many people while in China.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We wish you luck and safe travels to China! We can't wait to see your new family picture! Best of Luck! Shari, John, Kyle and Kaitlyn Biery

Anonymous said...

Hey guys! I am so excited for you and for our family! Sorry I missed your call today. Best wishes for safe travel! Love you lots! Love, Kim

Anonymous said...

Love you, be careful! Did you know John Biery was in Guam this week? Only for a very short time is what his Dad told me.
Love, OOOXXX M-fml-G

Aunt Donna said...

Just read your email this afternoon. Tom and I are happy for you. Look forward to seeing pictures with your new daughter!

Aunt Donna said...

By the way, we are in Meadville, Pennsyvania. I have been travelling with Tom on his job. St Rita gave me the "pink slip" a couple weeks ago. There was about 49 laid-off. I am not looking for another job right now. I am enjoying my "paid vacation".

Lilymei joined our family...

Lilymei was born...

Drew is...

Nate is...

Jean and Scott have been married....