Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Tokyo!


Well we made it to Tokyo without Jean having any issues on the plane. I want to give a big thanks to Will "the man" L for getting us to the airport this morning without delay. I really appreciate it. Nate and I are chilling in the president's club, but they would only let me admit one person with me at a time. I guess Drew will be next and so it will go until the boys are full on sushi, cake, soda, fruit, beer (oh I mean) juice. Thanks again for all the support from everyone. We will  post again asap from Beijing. The characters on blogspot are, as suspected, Japanese, but I figured it out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys are goobers!! I can't sleep trying to think where in the world you are at this moment. Don't you think Jean should be in the Presidents club at ALL times. And you three goobers take turns.
OOOXXX MfmlG

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I am so happy for you. I am praying that all goes very smoothly for you. Can't wait for pictures of Lilymei in your arms. (p.s. We made it to Texas!) ~Tricia~

Anonymous said...

Olechs, Thanks for the updates on your journey. We will be checking regularly to see how it goes. It was good talking to you from the airport in Pittsburgh on Tues. We made it home safely, but really late. Our prayers are with you as you experience this long-awaited step in your family's expansion. The Littlefields

Lilymei joined our family...

Lilymei was born...

Drew is...

Nate is...

Jean and Scott have been married....